Teaching Thursdays is a collaboration between Anne Kelsch in the Office of Instructional Development and Bill Caraher in the Department of History at the University of North Dakota. The goal of this blog is to provide another venue for the campus wide discussion of teaching. We accept contributions about teaching of all kinds, at all levels, and from all parts of the University community. For more information feel free to contact us at billcaraher(at)gmail(dot)com.
- It's #TeachingThursday and we have another fantastic reflection of first year faculty: ow.ly/axgUt 5 years ago
- The First, First Year Reflection of the 2011-12 academic year on a fabulous #TeachingThursday: ow.ly/aopPF 5 years ago
- Check out the most recent post over at #TeachingThursday: ow.ly/a71vH @UNDGradSchool 5 years ago
- It's #TeachingThursday and some cool thoughts on term papers and blogs in our ongoing series: ow.ly/9XfwP @UNDGradSchool 5 years ago
- It's #TeachingThursday. More on whether terms papers are worth it and how we frame these questions on ow.ly/9OJ5G @UNDGradSchool 5 years ago